- ABOUT US
- Our Team
- Senior Consultants and Advisors
- Board of Directors
- Contact Us
- Health Care Talent Innovations
- Clinical Integration Solutions
- Business Solutions
- PRESS & PUBLICATIONS
Red Shirt Internship
The Red Shirt Internship is designed to give high school students unprecedented access to the inner-workings of the hospital system. Participants of the Red Shirt Internship are paired with a college-level mentor who provides guidance on what it takes to succeed in college and what it means to work in health care. Red Shirts experience the daily operations in a health care setting and assist with basic tasks, such as: delivering food trays, transporting specimens from the lab, interacting with patients, admitting and discharging patients, and much more!
The Red Shirt Internship Offers:
- Experiential education is obtained through a structured internship
- Mentoring with health care professionals
- Guest speakers and health care panels
- Test-prep service discounts
- Networking events
- Access to COPE Health Solutions' Alumni Network
- And much more...
In order to be a successful Red Shirt Intern, you must be a self-starter and a motivated individual. The golden rule of the Red Shirt Internship is this: You will get out of the internship what you put into it- If you jump in and work hard, you will be in store for an unprecedented experience!