- ABOUT US
- Our Team
- Senior Consultants and Advisors
- Board of Directors
- Contact Us
- Health Care Talent Innovations
- Clinical Integration Solutions
- Business Solutions
- PRESS & PUBLICATIONS
COPE Health Solutions' Business Solutions services leverage core competencies in health care operations and strategic planning to assist clients in assessing and planning for health care delivery realities and the post-reform environment. Business Solutions continually adapts to market changes and incorporates leading industry information to provide insight for clients to establish a pro-active stance in the increasingly competitive and complex health care environment, including federal, state and local regulatory change.
Business Solutions services:
- Supporting clients and health care partners in strategic planning for optimal care delivery and growth
- Interpreting and articulating client and industry data in a meaningful way to provide tangible information for operations improvements and planning
- Developing pro-active solutions with our clients to help them prepare for the implications and opportunities brought forth by Federal Health Reform and Section 1115 Medicaid Waiver
- Engaging multiple stakeholders to achieve system-level solutions that focus on patient-centered, quality care, achieved through clinical integration and physician hospital alignment
Our team provides the full spectrum of customizable services to clients, from initial assessment to operations planning and implementation. The Business Solutions team supports informed decision making through the utilization of industry best practices and market information to drive the implementation of visionary health care solutions.
Business Solutions services include:
For more information about the Business Solutions service line, please contact BSS@copehealthsolutions.org.