- ABOUT US
- Our Team
- Senior Consultants and Advisors
- Board of Directors
- Contact Us
- Health Care Talent Innovations
- Clinical Integration Solutions
- Business Solutions
- PRESS & PUBLICATIONS
Health Professions Training
COPE Health Solutions’ Health Professions Training program addresses high priority organizational hiring needs while reducing new-hire turnover rates by training qualified, best-fit candidates from the surrounding community.
To achieve these workforce goals, the Health Professions Training program allows health care organizations to pre-select, train and retain nurses, clinical lab scientists, respiratory therapists and other key allied-health professionals to fill key openings. Training is provided through partnerships with local colleges and universities with supplemental mentoring and clinical rotations provided by the employing health care organization to ensure that participants are aligned with the organization’s unique culture and mission.
Our services include the facilitation of:
- Partnerships with and recruitment from local colleges and universities
- Participant screening and selection
- Comprehensive guidance, training and mentorship for program participants
- Re-entry services for foreign trained health professionals
Is Health Professions Training right for your organization? Schedule your no-cost consultation and talent needs assessment today.
To learn more about Health Professions Training or for more information about the Health Care Talent Innovations service line, please contact HCTI@copehealthsolutions.org.