- ABOUT US
- Our Team
- Senior Consultants and Advisors
- Board of Directors
- Contact Us
- Health Care Talent Innovations
- Clinical Integration Solutions
- Business Solutions
- PRESS & PUBLICATIONS
COPE Health Solutions’ Integration PathwaysSM guides organizations and engages physicians as leaders through the assessment, design and planning of an integrated and coordinated delivery network. In responding to reform and preparing for the new health care environment, Integration PathwaysSM enables organizations to develop a clear vision and roadmap to achieving a more coordinated delivery system that will drive quality, affordability and efficiency to better manage population health.
Integration PathwaysSM delivers an objective gap analysis and strategic plan for integration, coordination and partnership development, which positions organizational and physician leadership to understand:
- Who potential delivery network partners are and their level of commitment
- What is the current level of integration and coordination within the organization’s service area
- The business case for change and the steps needed to achieve further integration and coordination
- How to achieve hospital-physician alignment to build stronger, more effective primary care and specialist networks
- Methods to improve and manage quality of care and efficiency across the continuum of care
- Funding opportunities to support further investment in clinical integration
The organization and network partners will be primed to implement lasting and effective systems-level changes that drive evidence-based, patient-centered care throughout the network, improve care coordination and introduce innovative payment reform strategies.
To learn more about Integration PathwaysSM or for more information about the Clinical Integration Solutions service line, please contact CIS@copehealthsolutions.org.